CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

just for laughs

u have no idea how i wanted to take a gun or a hand grenade to end myself...chemistry has been making me miserable for the whole freaking day...blame my mid term, that im enduring now...shakes head*... since im sulking the whole day, decided to turn on my lappie, conversation with frens, checked out some blogs and i stumbled upon yean may's, as usual, she immediately drew a smile on my sulking face... credits to patty who edited it...=)

liza's sexy clevage...move aside pam anderson!
jacinta...in love=)


i guess alex must be a playboy bunny in his previous life...lol...kiddin


borat wannabe...no comment...disturbing! lol


didnt noe that ian could look so preety...u should consider a longer hair.hehe




what a nice picture to describe my mood now=)
long live the king of POP...our last legend!
michael jackson 1958-2009



0 comments: